– weight limit is 240 pounds
– riders must be in good physical health and be able to mount their horse unassisted.
– Due to the mountainous terrain and safety of our horses and riders, all rides at Deer Valley are at a walking pace.
– advanced/private rides are available with us at other locations.
– kids must be age 6 and up for the 1 hour ride.
– kids must be age 8 and up for the 2 hour ride.
– 48 hour cancelation policy
This was an awesome experience for someone who has never ridden before. My family and I had a wonderful ride leader and everything was carefully explained. Please try this if ever visiting the PC area. We were visiting from Virginia.
-Alma H. Chesapeake, VA
Great ride today with this group. It was my 12 year old daughters first horseback ride and they did a great job preparing her. In addition, you couldn’t ask for better scenery and great horses. Great staff and highly recommend….we will be back again.
Best ride ever. Our guide, Dennis, was great. The scenery 2 hour ride was fantastic and varied. We rode through aspen groves, pine trees and along mountain bike and ski trails well into the mountains. The views of the Jordenelle Res were beautiful. Great value for the area and well worth it.